Friday 17 October 2014

Sharing with you..something..

It's been only 10 days since I've created my blog to inspire students and also for art lovers/amateurs and critics. I wanted to say a huge THANKS to you guys because in just 10 days, my traffic raised quite rapidly to 300+.
Also, this blog means a lot to me since I always wanted people to look at my work, to see that I do have a little talent in me. Well you guys have made me feel even more confident than ever to pursue my dream of becoming a professional renowned Graphic Designer and I hope you will keep the views increasing more than ever!
Oh! and yes I'll miss you a lot for the days I won't be able to post...
LOVE YOU GUYS :*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why this blog?

This blog is to inspire students for their Art projects, just like me, few years back..Looking for inspiration (really hard sometimes) ...I had this idea in mind "So why not help others?". Here you go, it's been created and hoping it would help you..
Yeah, art lovers/amateurs/critics, you're most welcome to drop in and leave a comment.
Happy viewing, Nadia..