Saturday 1 November 2014

Sharing with my audience

What is art for me?
Art is my way of expressing myself freely. I perceive  artistic talent as a gift from God since if it is being utilized in the correct way, it can make you reach to the utmost pedestal of success.
People have addressed me as being a perfectionist. At first I did not want to believe them but later on when I really realized what they saw in me, I now see myself as a perfectionist.

Well, it is said that perfectionism leads to depression but critics, comments and people's evaluation towards my work motivates me more than ever to self evaluate myself and be better day by day. Everyone around me says I have a talent yet I don't see that. Instead I can spot the smallest mistakes and imperfections in my work as well as other people's work.

Yes, I tend to be disheartened  and stressed when the outcome I expected does not meet my standards but I don't give up because once I have something in mind, NO MATTER WHAT I will achieve it! For me, art is my passion and my way of creating a unique character and of course standing out of the crowd.





Remember: Aim for excellence and strive for success.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why this blog?

This blog is to inspire students for their Art projects, just like me, few years back..Looking for inspiration (really hard sometimes) ...I had this idea in mind "So why not help others?". Here you go, it's been created and hoping it would help you..
Yeah, art lovers/amateurs/critics, you're most welcome to drop in and leave a comment.
Happy viewing, Nadia..